Once you have completed your brow / lash treatment it’s important to look after your brows/ lashes to ensure you get maximum longevity from your treatment and to nourish the brows/ lashes and maintain good condition of the hair and skin.
For optimum results, you must avoid:
- Moisture and Heat – Keep the brow or lash area dry for 48 hours post treatment, try to avoid touching/rubbing the treated area immediately after and avoid excess heat. This includes steam, sauna’s, tanning and direct sunlight as this could undo the effect of your treatment.
- Make-up and Products – Keep your new brows/lashes free from brow make-up, self-tan or products for 48 hours post treatment, to allow the treatment to settle without irritation.
- Harsh Chemicals – Swimming, using Retinol A, AHA’s, BHA’s, strong chemicals or exfoliating products for 7 days post treatment on the treated area. When using your face washes or creams, use around the brow/ lash area and up to the brow/ lash line but avoiding the brow/ lash hair and area for a week.
- Brow / lash treatments lasts approximately 4-8 weeks depending on your skin and hair and should only be repeated every 6 weeks.
For ‘Super-Nourished’ Brow/ Lash hair and skin we suggest you:
- Use your brow/ lash serum daily, this should be combed through the brows/lashes using a spoolie disposable daily post treatment.
- Use your spoolie brush dry to exfoliate your brows each day. Before you apply your serum, give your brows a little rub through with your dry brush to exfoliate, remove the dead skin cells and stimulate circulation.
- Comb – when combing through your laminated brows/ Lifted lashes be sure to comb them in the direction of the hair growth.