How to create a structured brow using the Skinny Brow Pencil
1. First make sure your brow hairs have been trimmed and any strays have been plucked from around the brow
2. Take the spoolie end of the Skinny Brow Pencil and brush the hairs so that they are lying nice and smoothly.
3. With the nib of the pencil (just twist up so there’s just about 2-3mm of the nib showing) draw a straight line under the brow to create the under arch of the brow
4. Fill in the main body of the brow with the pencil moving from underneath to the tail if the brow and creating a nice sharp tail
5. Fill in the bulb of the brow just by creating small lines to look like little hair- strokes (or if you prefer a more filled in bulb you can colour this in)
6. As an optional extra you could put a line of concealer or highlighter under the arch to make the brow pop!