How to give your Laminated Brows longevity.
We all love our fluffy brows! Brow HQ Lamination Kit offers the absolute best results for all skin and hair types, having the gentlest mix of active ingredients combined with nourishing Horsetail and Crysanthellum extracts to keep the hair and skin in great condition during and post treatment. Brow lamination should last anything from 4 to 8 weeks and here’s our Pro tips to keep those fluffies nourished and stronger for longer…
For super-nourished, strong brow hair and skin…
• Nourish – Use the nourish conditioner in your lamination kit daily for 7 days post treatment. This should be combed through the brows using a spoolie/ disposable brush morning and night.
• Exfoliate – A spoolie brush, used dry is perfect for exfoliating brows each day. Before you apply your Keratin or oil, give your brows a little rub through with your dry brush to exfoliate, remove the dead skin cells and stimulate circulation. This will keep both skin and hair clean and healthy.
• Comb – When combing through your laminated brows be sure to comb them in the direction of the hair growth, comb at least twice a day to stimulate circulation and style those hairs to perfection!
• Finish and Clean – Using finishing products such as Skinny Brow Pencil to add texture and fill in gaps. Brow soap or gel can also hold hairs in place, finishing your brows to perfection. Make-up and brow styling products can be used 48hrs post lamination and should be cleaned off at night using a gentle cleanser or make-up remover.
• Stimulate – When you have used all of your nourish solution, continue to condition your brows daily. Conditioning the hair, stimulates new growth, keeps hair and skin shiny, healthy and super strong. We suggest nourishing your brows at night with oil (castor oil, argan oil or coconut oil)
Brow Lamination can be carried out every 6 weeks on healthy brows for all year round fabulous fluffies!