Patch tests need to be carried out before using Brow Lamination products to ensure you are not allergic to any of the gentle but stimulating ingredients.
Patch tests (or allergy tests) need to be carried out at least 24 hours prior to your treatment although we recommend carrying out the test 48 hours beforehand.
To perform your patch test you will need:
3 x cotton buds and solutions 1, 2 and 3 (Lift, Fix and Keratin)
1. The test should be carried out on the inside of your forearm. Before you start clean please make sure the skin and area is clean and free from any clothing.
2. Using a clean cotton bud, dip one side of the bud into solution 1 (Lift), take a small drop and place a small line/dot of the solution on the inside of your forearm. Dispose of the cotton bud and put the lid back onto solution 1.
3. Repeat the same procedure with solutions 2 (Fix) and 3 (Keratin), testing and making a line/dot on the inside of the forearm with each one of the products using a clean cotton bud each time. You should have 3 separate lines or dots, 1 of each of the 3 products at the end of the test.
4. Leave the area and do not wash the area for 24 hours
5. If you have any allergic reaction to any of the products do not proceed with the treatment. If there is no reaction, you are safe to go ahead and laminate and create your perfect fluffy brows!