The ‘A board’ to our business and the role that we consider to be one of the most important roles in our entire company. You will be responsible for creating a super-efficient, warm, positive first impression and listening ear for our customers, offering administrative support across the organisation including recruiting new clients, re-booking clients, filling empty times, reviews, referrals and recommendations, organising staff diaries and rota’s, financial reporting and marketing via social media and email/text.
Our start retailer! As our Front of House Manager you have a natural ability to sell the appropriate products and treatments to our customers and clients with ease.
- The role of our Receptionist/Front of House Manager is ensuring 5* service and care to clients and to assist in supporting the team, ensuring a positive, results driven, efficiently run working environment and experience for all.
- Adhering to brand guidelines at all times and following our mission to
- Ensure our clients experience nothing but delight from start to finish when they are in our company (whether that be in person, online or over the telephone) – nothing is too much trouble
- To remain committed to constantly develop and perfect our offering and techniques to offer the very best in class
- To make our clients feel a million dollars (‘Get Ready to be Spoilt’) offering the right, bespoke advice, building self-confidence, trust and ensuring they feel like the best version of themselves.
- Meeting and greeting customer and clients with a smile and in a professional, warm manner
- Ensuring our customers and clients recommend us
- Being super organised and in control of clients, diaries, stock and the reception area and systems
- Ensuring our front of house and environment remains tidy, clean and everything is in immaculate condition at all times, adhering to HSE and company guidelines
- Ensuring adequate stock levels for treatments and staff
- Booking in, re-booking and amending appointments as required – filling empty times to ensure maximum productivity
- Selling/upselling products and treatments as necessary, maximising revenue to assist the business in meeting overall business performance measures.
- Meeting sales/productivity targets
- Liasing with MD/Social Media/PR and other external team members as required – the eyes and ears of our business
- Alongside the team and our social media manager, ensure social media engagement and posting, taking regular pictures/videos and ensuring teams work and treatments as appropriate is featured on social media (FB and Instagram)
- Experienced customer service/administrative executive who is highly professional and smart with a warm personality.
- The ability to communicate in a professional way, to listen to our customers and clients whilst remaining warm and friendly.
- Super organised and efficient with the ability to multi-task and think on your feet
- Knowledgeable (full product training will be given) with a passion for beauty, brows, and wellbeing.
- The ability to sell and meet targets set
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Front of house experience
- Salon management
- Strong sales skills/experience of meeting targets
- Social media skills
- 28 days holiday pro rota
- Employee discounts
- Pension scheme
- Development opportunities