Brow HQ Sustainability Policy
Brow HQ recognises that it has a responsibility to the environment beyond legal and regulatory requirements. We are committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance as an integral part of our business strategy and operating methods, with regular review points. We will encourage customers, suppliers and other stakeholders to do the same.
Leisa Roberts – Director is responsible for ensuring that the environmental policy is implemented. However, all employees have a responsibility in their area to ensure that the aims and objectives of the policy are met.
We endeavour to:
- · Comply with and exceed all relevant regulatory requirements.
- · Continually improve and monitor environmental performance.
- · Continually improve and reduce environmental impacts.
- · Incorporate environmental factors into business decisions.
- · Increase employee awareness and training.
- We will minimise the use of paper in the office.
- We will reduce packaging as much as possible.
- We will seek to buy recycled and recyclable paper products.
- We will reuse and recycle all paper where possible.
Sustainability log – 2021
January 2021 – Brow HQ announce they are a fully inclusive, vegan, cruelty free affordable luxury brand that is committed to working towards sustainability
February 2021 – Out with the old in with the BAMBOO! This year we are working towards a more eco-friendly and sustainable brand and are super excited to all plastic disposables will now be replaced with bamboo in the salon and included in our next product packages